I have been busy with my college course and have not had time to keep up with my blog! Now with only dissertation to complete I am now back on track for summer! What better way to get started than to review … yet again… another fake tan product. This time by Bperfect Cosmetics.
I always hope to become dark like an Italian when I put tan on! The reality is because of my see through skin, I usually just end up looking like a normal, non-Casper, living person! But… things have changed! I finally gave into paying more than 20 Euro for a fake tan and it was so worth it. I paid a little under 25 Euro for the new mango ultra dark Bperfect Tanning Mousse.
- Easy to apply mousse.
- Smells great and after shower, I have no smell attached to it at all.
- So far, the wear is great. With my pale skin, some tans really show my “true colour” within days!
- It drys within 10 minutes, so no long wait.
- The colour is my favourite thing about this tan. I’m not patchy and honestly look like I spent a month in the sun. I even popped it on my face and it worked perfectly!
- Honestly, the only negative for me so far is the price. The student life has me on a tight budget but I have to say, after my experience, I genuinely feel it’s worth every penny.
I plan to wear it on my holidays next week so, I will report back on how Casper, the pool, sun and tan got on.